Monday, October 12, 2009

After 3 hours of self persuasion to get out of bed this morning, I decided to take a walk. I headed out planning to go to the co-op. However, one wrong turn and what was supposed to be a 10 block walk, turned out to be a ten trillion block walk. Its okay, cuz I learned a few life lessons and made some observations that I would like to share with you.
1. When its raining, you get wet.
2. People will do anything to avoid confrontation. especially on the sidewalk.
3. When red(and probably all other colors)Revlon lipstick gets wet, it runs down the sides of your mouth.
4. Although I am lonely, LaCrosse has a calmness about it that is quite comforting.
So that's that, and now I'm rewarding myself with some cocoa and a new magazine.
Cheers.

1 comment:

Mary said...

hahaha. You could pull of that joker look I bet.

Cute Rach, which magazine?