Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh My

well I literally have been so busy that I forgot about my blog.
Not sure where to start!!

First off my lovely friend Angela Dufualt is expecting in December!!!
My lord.. I feel like we are both still playing together as youngin's ourselves.

Yesterday I purchased a brown road bike.. a little old, a little creaky, and a little perfect. I bought it for 10 dollars at the bike swipe down at continental bikes.
I've never been down in that area before and it was a nice change of scene.. by that I mean cute fellas with bicycles.

One more bit of good news. I have found an amazing singer/guitarist/musical wonderment to sing with. What a lovely feeling!! Making music with someone is just a good feeling.
It's something I've been wishing for for a long time now.
:)

Current wishful thinking:
A bike trip to Maine..

No comments: