Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'd like to say good day

Today was so peaceful. I think possibly one of the best days of the year. It's been so snowy and windy that It's one of those days where you can stay inside all day and not feel like you're wasting away. I've made my own little getaway in my room and I like to enjoy it as much as possible.
Today I finished my mothers christmas present .. finally :)
It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted.. but It'll do

I never have much luck when I dye fabrics.. they never turn out dark enough.
Also I finally got around to doing laundry and cleaning my room. Something about finishing chores gives you the best feeling.
As of now I'm knitting and listening to all those classic Christmas tunes. Oh Last night I watched It's a wonderful life and cried and cried after.. I don;t remember it being so sad! Maybe it was just me.

No comments: