Sunday, February 1, 2009

I believe

I have the strongest belief in trying new things.
By new things I don't mean a new dish on the menu or a new haircut.
I mean eye opening...real things.
-I believe everyone should go vegetarian and vegan at some point in their lives-not necessarily for a long period of time.. but long enough to understand and to know.
-I believe everyone should go without parties,manicures and t.v. long enough to experience Living.
-I believe that partying for a living is not living at all. And it makes me so sad to see...
-I believe that everyone should experience a cup of coffee and a cigarette
-I believe In keeping some things to yourself..there is no need to tell someone your secrets.
-I believe in reading and watching for knowledge. Also for entertainment.. but never more than for knowledge.

No comments: